Wednesday 18 May 2011

work time

Even though I am a stay at home mom, every now and then I work. I have my teaching degree and I use it every so often to supply teach or do some other casual work.  Today was one of those days where I went to supply teach. I really enjoy this arrangement. I get to spend a majority of my days at home, but every now and then I get do something else then being a mother. Teaching is something I love to do. So, even though I miss Meredith like crazy, I enjoy teaching every now and then.
Point break down:
200 points for giving Meredith a daddy/daughter day
100 points for making some money for the family
50 points for note being to jealous of my husband Greg for spending time with Meredith
50 points for getting to experience what Greg does every day he goes to work

Total points: 400 points

1 comment: