Saturday 21 April 2012

New Direction


I want to thank all the people who read my mom points blog. It was a way that I could express myself and use my creative mind. As many of you may have noticed, I have not posted a blog in a while. One such reason is that I found the my days were not as diverse as I thought and my failures and triumphs were the same as well.
So, on to bigger and better things. I have renamed my blag to Markey Adventures. I will write about all the stuff going on in our lives. All of it, or most of it will be new for the next few months as we are moving to Edmonton Alberta and soon after enjoying the arrival of a new daughter. This blog is also a way to remember the cute and funny stuff Meredith says and does, all the ups and downs of motherhood and the way we live our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment