Wednesday 29 June 2011

Crazy days

I am the worst blogger out there. I know that it would be best to have a new post every day or every other day. Unfortunately, as much as I like to write, I am either too busy to sit down and do it or nothing interesting happens at all. This past weekend was one of those weekends that you go from one event to another. My sister, husband and their 2 children were up for a visit so the weekend was full of family time. We had a goodbye party, 2 family lunches and dinner, a bachelor party and bachelorette to attend (and a few other things). In amongst all the activity, I would like to say that Meredith got all her regular naps and went to bed on time expect for Sunday were she only slept for an hour. I would take all the credit, but if it were not for my husband and mother, Meredith would have either never slept or I would have had to stay home all weekend.
Weekend Points:
100 points for booking every minute of the weekend
100 points for not dropping dead from all the activity
300 points for putting Meredith down for naps and bed times
200 points for taking the time to spend with family and friends and making it all work
Total points: 700

1 comment: