Sunday 19 June 2011

Dragon Boats!

I have lived in Ottawa for almost 20 years. Over the years, there are lots of things that I did not know went on or things that I never went to check out. Since having a child, I am always looking for interesting things to bring my daughter to. She likes to explore and I seeing new things. Yesterday, my husband and I took Meredith to the International Dragon boat festival. It was awesome! They had kid shows going on all day, live music, and boat races!! Meredith got to touch a snake and see a crocodile!! I could not take pictures because I needed to make sure she would not give these animals hugs! She is the type to do such things! The weather was perfect, the atmosphere was fun, and best of all, it was time spent just the 3 of us!
Points for the day:
100 points for covering my daughter in sunscreen and keeping her from getting a burn
200 points for letting her touch animals I am afraid of
300 points for letting her out of her stroller to run around and not losing her!
Total points: 600 points!

1 comment:

  1. SO...I SO LOST POINTS THIS WEEKEND. Philip got burned....BOO...Glad you had fuN!

    ReplyDelete