Wednesday 22 June 2011

Missed Opportunity

As I have written before, I have a tremendously supportive husband. So, you would think that in return, I would be a supportive wife. Well, most times I am, but last night I was not. For the past year, my husband has been going to school to be a journalist. He has worked hard and got the highest GPA in his class and graduated with honors. Last night was his graduation. Instead of attending, I worked. Just to be clear, Greg totally supported the idea of me working. We both agreed that sitting in an auditorium for three hours and being bored would be worst then going and making some money for three hours.  Still, I still feel like I let him down.
Points for the day:
-100 points for missing my husband’s graduation
-400 points for not being able to clone myself to be in two places at once
Total points: -500 (ouch!!)

1 comment:

  1. You certainly didn't let me down!! It WAS boring and I was the one graduating. I love you and you are the best!

    ReplyDelete