Tuesday 14 June 2011

Same old, same old

My goal for this blog was to write something every day or every other day. What I did not count on was the fact that interesting things don’t happen every day. Yes, I have a toddler, and she is cure every day, and everyday there are small adventures. But all in all, it’s the same. For a few weeks now, my husband has been taking the car to work. Before this, I would take Meredith to a play group every morning of the week. Now that I can’t drive there and the buss there would be too complicated, I am left to fend for myself. So, I use two bus tickets a day. I get a transfer and it gives me an hour and a half to go where I want and come back without spending more tickets. I usually take Meredith to a mall with a Chapters store. There, they have a kids zone. She plays with the other kids and I can get a chance to meet new people as well.

Points for the day:

100 points for keeping Meredith safe on the bus ride (some bus riders ride the breaks pretty hard)
100 points for using Chapters as a place for my child to play without spending any money!
200 points for only using 2 bus tickets a day and saving money while also keeping my sanity

Total points: 400

1 comment:

  1. you're resourceful!! you can also try to find a playground on a bus route!

    ReplyDelete